I’m Jessica, a video game enthusiast and amateur artist based in West London. I know my way around various art/design software, including 3DS Max and Photoshop, but these days I mostly do ink drawings by hand and occasionally digitally colour in Gimp.
I also enjoy putting together the occasional costume for clubs, LARP, or just for fun!
Some important facts about me:
- I love liquorice.
- My go-to cocktail is the Negroni.
- I aim to visit every Disney park on the planet before I die (I’m just missing Hong Kong and Shanghai).
- I’m mostly into goth and industrial music.
- I enjoy inline skating, although I’m very out of practice these days…
- I’m a lifelong Sonic the Hedgehog fan.
- My favourite films are Vertigo, Rear Window, Alien, Fargo, Les Triplettes de Belleville, and Jaws.
If you want to say hello, please go ahead and get in touch using the CONTACT page!
By day, I’m a Video Games Producer with 10+ years industry experience. I started out doing a Games Design degree at Huddersfield University, during which I took a gap year to get industry experience as a QA tester. When my year was up I was offered a role in production, so I decided to stick around and start my career! I transferred to London South Bank University for the final year of my degree, so thankfully the work didn’t go to waste…
Since then, I’ve delivered a number of AAA and budget titles across PC, PS4, XB1, and Switch, with a particular focus on PC/Steam. If you want to see more of my work history, please check out my LinkedIn profile!
This site is powered by WordPress
Theme is ‘Side Box’ by dessign.net.
Uses the following plugins:
All artwork on this site created by Jessica Padkin. Please do not copy or redistribute without permission.